Hello guys!!! I know, its been a long time that I haven’t been blogging. But this social media hiatus was necessary for me and my family, done that there was so much happening. Anyways, it feels so good to be back to the blogosphere! I realized that I have tons of content for sharing!!! Here some of the new things in the last 4 months:
- A lot of travelling, apart from our 3-month stay in Malaysia, we visited Singapore and Thailand. We came back to Norway for a month stay and then travelled to Peru (where I come from) for 4 weeks. It was so fun to see friends and celebrate late Christmas with both families in Norway and Peru. Sadly, my stomach had trouble to adjust to Peruvian food, I got sick 4 times! I guess the water shortage due to floods had affected the hygiene of some restaurants. However, I couldn’t feel more pampered by my family 🙂
- Apartment partial make-over in Kuala Lumpur. I’ll post the before and after photos as soon as I get them.
- Baby V. has hit some major milestones! She started crawling, standing, climbing and walking with support! Her favourites are all our furniture. Just a couple of weeks ago she started to point at things with her tiny finger. And now she dances with her favourite songs, thanks to grandpas for the master classes 🙂
- Our loft is 80% refurbished! It’s a lot of work and stress and even a couple of times I wished we had never bought an old house. But then, while looking at the results, I feel happy for all those efforts.
- Our main kitchen has an open solution now! Which means I can cook stress-less while watching the baby.
- We have tasted unique dishes that we are integrating in our home, our goal is to test them here in the healthiest possible way.
- Tom is no longer a Samsung man, he is a Huawei man! He is in love with his new phone and camera features.
- In the last 10 years, I have never had such a short haircut (as you can see in the picture above). I am still processing my new look….
Wish you a lovely Easter holiday!!!